|St. Joseph Catholic School, serving students in Pre-K through grade 8, is dedicated to building a foundation of spiritual and academic excellence with Christ as the cornerstone:
- To anchor future Catholic leaders in a foundation of spiritual and academic excellence, with Christ as the cornerstone.
- To nurture students in a vibrant Catholic community hallmarked by dignity, respect and kindness.
- To provide a strong academic environment in which students are challenged, enriched and motivated to reach their full individual potential.
- To foster spiritual growth, strengthened by the Holy Sacraments of the Catholic Church.
- To guide students to live as Disciples of Christ and as responsible citizens who make a difference for the good in this world.
St. Joseph School has created an academically challenging and competitive environment. Our school incorporates Catholic values and teaching through family and staff working together to develop the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
St. Joseph School exceeds Blue Ribbon Standards in the nationally normalized Iowa Test of Basic Skills. Academic excellence places the school in the top 10% of private schools in the nation.
Studies have shown that students who attend a K-8 school tend to outperform students who attend schools with the elementary, middle and junior high school model.
St. Joseph School has an excellent teacher to student ratio that allows each child to experience individualized education.
St. Joseph School is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and staffed by a team of certified and highly qualified teachers, who are devoted to their teaching profession.